What is the EMF Occupational Survey?
- A tool for assessing the exposure of workers to electromagnetic fields (EMFs) in the workplace
- Conducted by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- Measures the levels of EMFs in different areas of the workplace
- Considers the different types of equipment used in the workplace and the different tasks that workers perform
Why is the EMF Occupational Survey important?
- EMFs are a type of radiation that electrical and electronic equipment generates
- High levels of EMF exposure can be harmful to health
- The survey can help prevent health problems associated with EMF exposure, such as headaches, dizziness, fatigue, and sleep disturbances
- Long-term exposure to high levels of EMFs may increase the risk of certain types of cancer
- Employers have a legal duty to protect their workers from the risks associated with EMF exposure
- Control of Electromagnetic Fields at Work Regulations 2016 (CEMFAW)
- Requires employers to assess the risks associated with EMF exposure and take steps to reduce these risks where necessary
- The survey can help to improve worker morale and productivity by creating a safer and healthier working environment
- It can help to reduce the costs associated with absenteeism and staff turnover
- It can reduce the number of workers affected by health problems associated with EMF exposure
- Providing workers with protective equipment
- Reducing the amount of time that workers spend in areas with high levels of EMFs
- Reducing the strength of EMFs generated by equipment
- The EMF Occupational Survey is an essential tool for ensuring that workers in the UK are protected from the risks associated with EMF exposure
- Employers should conduct the survey to identify and manage these risks and create a safer and healthier working environment
- Workers have the right to work in a safe and healthy environment and can speak to their employer or health and safety representative if they have any concerns about EMF exposure.
I had booked EMF inspection limited for checking low frequency in a property, Their response was timely and their reports were detailed and they took time to explain as well.
Responsive and very professional! They answered all our questions during the inspection and provided a detailed report after 👌. 10/10 recommend!
We used this company because we had real concerns about some local physical assets. They were very prompt and reliable responding to all communications quickly and effectively. We were very pleased with their detailed reports which allayed all of our fears. Thank you for a very professional service.
I had been in contact with EMF inspections LTd for the past few months while were were searching for a house to buy. They were incredibly professional and obliging and always happy to answer my questions. The survey itself was done in a very professional and friendly way. They have the option of next day booking. I received the report the following day, it was comprehensive and very informative and easy to understand. I would highly recommend their services to anyone. Thank you!
The survey was done quickly after the booking. The report was very clear to understand.
Prompt, efficient service, ease of booking, punctual, with a quality written report received the same day. Would highly recommend.
Thank you EMF Inspectrions Ltd for doing our Low Frequency EMF Survey. We had Galin who came to do the survey and he was brilliant. Not only was he polite but very informative and knew his stuff. We were in the process of purchasing a propery next to an electrical sub-station and was worried that the EMF could be penetrating the property. Galin went round the entire property inside and out, down the alley and in the garden and took readings. He explained the different levels of readings and reassured us that all of our readings were below the government guidelines. We are so pleased with the service. We booked on a Monday and had the survey on Wednesday (we could of had Tuesday if we wanted). The report was with us on Thursday which is brillianty written out to explain the readings for people who are not "experts". Would highly recommend using EMF Inspections Ltd to anyone. Thank you again!
Very professional 👍🏻Recommend
EMF inspections were recommended to us as a company who could help us understand any impact in living near a high voltage electric substation. Their information was clear and communication great. They conducted the survey promptly, very professionally and answered all our questions. We would highly recommend them
From start to finish Atanas and his team were very friendly, easy to deal with and clear. Thet arrived on time, sent a clear and easy to read report promptly and clearly explained it to me. Highly recommended!